ad

Saturday, May 3, 2008

My quest for pink hair... didn't last. (I tried, but my hair is too dark for pink to rub on it). So a wig then?

Pink hair pics of other people/animations/whatever pink hair-ish I sort of admire.

Reira Serizawa from Nana by Ai Yazawa. I really hate her character, but I really like her pink-ish hair. Her character is no reason for me to she is not beautiful (although I hate it when she cries at every fucking damn thing).

No idea where I got the first picture from. Second and third are screen shots of the anime.
A Reira cosplayer. My, she has the perfect shade of pink (looks great on her).

Again, no idea where I got this picture from. (Google?)

Ashlee Simpson's hair style. With a pink wash over it. Excuse me for sucking at photoshop. And my Adobe trial just expired.

I'm pretty sure I googled this.

From the runway. Oh Anna Sui. I love you so.

And lastly, a blogger. (or I think she's a blogger)


So this inspires, the Wig (not the korean movie, but the real thing):

First picture from Hji.co.uk, second pic from xfs8866, third pic from Cog_Marc, fourth pic from Cosplay Wig.

No comments: