ad

Friday, October 10, 2008

The following is very opinionated...


I went to the French Connection Warehouse sale today. It was shit. The clothes were shit. The piles of jeans were shit. The prices were over priced for a warehouse sale (the previous warehouse sale of French Connection had good clothes and awesome prices, to me anyway) and ofcourse, shit. The bags were pretty cheap, but still, most of them were rather close to shit. The only good finds were the accessories. Scarves/mufflers (plenty of them!), er... other stuff, all $10, normally selling for over $50 (whoa!). I got two mufflers (priced normally at $58 and $68, thats $126!) for $20. Daddy for gloves for $10 (and he paid for my stuff too, yay!). So its pretty much a stock-up-on-mufflers-and-other-extra-wintery-stuff event. In terms of clothes, don't bother. Good deal on accessories though. I might go back with a friend for this other thing I saw, which I was too shy to pick up in front of my dad, since he paid for my stuff and all. That's all for what I think about this sale.

No comments: