ad

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Soft Cute Steps

Recently I've been rather obsessed with house slippers, CUTE house slippers. I live in Canada and it is freezing here right now. My heating system is not exactly fabulous either (read: I have to wear a sweater robe at home to keep warm, two blankets to sleep, other measures..). Or maybe I just feel extra cold all the time..

I never really thought of wearing footwear at home though, I mean, I have to wear them when I go outside, I thought I'd like my feet to be free of all fabric when I'm at home. But then I bought my first pair of house slippers, and omg! The fabric is so soft, the slippers themselves are so light and airy. I didn't feel like I was wearing anything at all. But most important of all, it was sooo warm~~!!

Now I've started to make an eBay list of all the house slippers I want when my current slippers are out of shape (and I can't wait for that to happen). Click on image to take you to item page.

 
Mameshiba Pamyu Pamyu (Kyary Pamyu Pamyu x Mameshiba collaboration) slippers
 
 

No comments: