ad

Friday, May 10, 2013

Sweet as Jelly Beans!

I absolutely LOVE jelly beans. It's so unhealthy, it's just sugar with some flavours added to it! But omg, it's sooo good! I could eat them all day. Just keep popping them in my mouth one after the other lol. I especially like the pink coloured ones which usually are berry flavours. One time I found strawberry cheesecake flavoured jelly beans and I was simply blown away. At that moment I felt there was nothing else in this world that could taste that good lol. Unfortunately I can't find it anymore in Toronto :(

This iPhone jelly beans cover is so adorable! And guess what? Totally guilt free since I'm not ingesting any sugary jelly beans (unless one day I "accidentally" start chewing on my phone cover, then you can charge me as guilty lol.. for phone eating :D).

No comments: