ad

Friday, March 15, 2013

H&M Conscious 2013

Being an H&M fan, I always look forward to their updates every season. I've quite like the Conscious Collection they come out with every year too. I sometimes find that a lot of really nice looking stuff is offered at exceptionally low prices for the Collection too, which seriously rocks since it's killing two (or more) birds with one stone. I get to be eco, not blow my budget and wear pretty things :D

This year's spring Conscious Collection comes out on March 25th. I must say a lot of the stuff is just not appealing to me this time. I liked the Garden Collection and the White Collection the most. But still I think I'll be picking up these items from this year's collection.



 

1 comment:

Hats said...

Kind of outfit will be something I will wear a lot during spring/summer, boyfriend jeans, basic t-shirt and small cross body bags. It is super comfortable and I think it looks good.