ad

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Things I want but can never have..

The whole point of this blog is to list and elaborate about all the stuff I want. Yet there's stuff I can never have. I mean, I can have them but I don't think I should allow myself to. It'll be dangerous. For example these iPhone cases. JUST LOOK AT THEM! If I had one of these on me I'd always be hungry. Simply looking at my phone would make me salivate. Heck, looking at the pictures of these is making my tummy rumble. If I had one of these I'd always feel unsatisfied (apetite wise). I'll eat all the foods I can get my hands on. When I've finished everything edible (in the world), I'll become some sort of case eating freak. When that isn't enough, I'll probably proceed to devour everything (EVERYTHING) in sight. I'll become a monster!

Therefore I shall keep away from these awesome realistic food model iPhone cases. Case closed (bad pun).



No comments: