ad

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Bouncy bouncy!

I absolutely love Aussie's products. I get brilliant results that actually hold true to the claim with Aussie, even compared to expensive salon-exclusive products. This stuff works! This sounds like a commercial! So many exclamation marks!

Unfortunately, I can never find the type I'm looking for. It seems Wal-Mart or wherever I go stops stocking my favourite kind after the first time I buy it from there, so so far I've had no luck buying my Aussie faves more than twice (booo).

But now I don't have to worry anymore. I just discovered Well.ca and it stocks Aussie including the types I want! And (could this get any better? I have tears), it comes with free Canada-wide shipping! Score! I'm so happy, I want to fill this entire post with exclamation marks! Like, one after every sentence I type!

So, using the brain and credit card I have, I placed my order right away. Ooohh, I shall have great hair again! The next time you see a person with awesome hair, it's gonna be me. Uh, okay no, that's, uh... please ignore that.

 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(couldn't resist!)

No comments: