ad

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cherise sorbet

I just got these Maybelline Shine Sensational Pop Sticks today (no official link to these items unfortunately, maybe because they are limited edition?). They are lip balm-like lipsticks that don't really paint the lips but more like puts a stain on them, that doesn't really last, and sometimes doesn't quite show, but looks so cool because they are transparent. Uhm, that's my description of them in one badly constructed sentence. Do I like them? Hell yes! I said they look so cool didn't I? They're almost like sophisticated lip balms that smell awesome and taste bad. They do keep the lips hydrated for a long time though, and don't add megawatt shine, which I'm not really a fan of anyway. I like the touch of colour. And most of all, I like how I can see through it. I held all four up against the light, placed another object on the other side, and tested their transparency. They are transparent. Transparent things are cool.


(Sorry for the bad picture quality, can't find my camera)
(Credit and link me if you take the photo? Hmm?)

No comments: