ad

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The idea of the necessary

You know the feeling, when you pass by something and you've only paid a slight glance at it, but at second glance you glue yourself to the shop window, or any other sort of barrier than keeps you from getting your paws on said 'it', and you get this feeling that you absolutely NEED that 'it' and you must walk away with it, no matter the circumstances or price, even though before you saw it you didn't even think you'd ever need something like this as it just didn't occur, but now that you've seen it, it's plain common sense to have it in your posession just because it is there and you simply need it and explaining the need is a little hard but why bother explaining anyway? That's the feeling I get when I saw this red hat and this leopard shirt from HereJ. I need these in my life. I will find these somewhere near me and then I will get it. It's just plain common sense.

No comments: