ad

Friday, August 26, 2011

Trusty jail sweater

I feel that the black and white striped sweater is a wardrobe staple for me. It is casual and easy to outfit with anything, and can suit the mood of many occassions. Okay, I'm not sure if it can be worn at a formal dinner party as I rarely go to one of those and can't imagine what I'd wear if I was ever invited to one, but still, with this piece I can imagine being in most environments comfortably and not feel out of place. Now why am I listing this in my "eventually to buy list" if its a staple for me? See, I have one, but over the last few years I've eaten and enjoyed many of Toronto's delicious food offerings, and I've also stuffed my face during the many all-nighters I've pulled finishing essays and studying for exams. So I've put on pounds, uh, kilos, on various parts of my body and my favourite sweater doesn't fit me anymore (booo). It's time for a new one! Here's some options I've come up with while googling (check here, here, here)... I'm leaning towards the thinner stripes, but the big broad ones appeal to me too... and I realize they are horizontal and I'm fat as it is, but I like these enough to not care about looking fatter. Not caring FTW!




(^not quite white, but for $9.95, its white enough!)


No comments: