ad

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The perfect pair, so far

I'm not one to buy designer jeans. I had a pair a long time ago and I ripped through them within 6 months, in the most embarassing place to have a rip too (a.k.a. la crotch, so I couldn't wear it out and pretend it was cool or even moderately sexy, the world seeing my underwear is just... not right). Actually, pretty much any jeans I buy and wear, regardless of their price point they all seem to rip in the same region. You must be thinking wtf?. Here's the answer to all  your wonderings: I have the fattest thighs in the world. Okay no, maybe not the fattest, but they are quite chubby and this causes my jeans in that region to rub againt eachother, and eventually the friction causes the material to thin and thus they tear.

Therefore, investing in expensive jeans sounds like a stupid idea to me, hence I always buy them cheap, readily available and on sale. The problems with this is that I have to keep finding the pair that fits me the best and makes my ass look like an ass rather than pudding. I do find them, but sometimes the brand discontinues a certain style and that is when life becomes pantless, and annoying.

I've come to like Old Navy's styles a lot. They fit my idea of the perfect jeans (makes ass look like ass, check. Readily available and they keep making the style I like, check. Not $200, check. On sale a lot, check.) and I'm repeatedly buying them everytime I'm subjected to the holey nightmare. Lately they've been having a lot of sales, both online and in-store, and I've been giving them a lot of looooove/moolah. So this time, I bought three pairs of the Rock Star Jeggings instead of the one pair I usually buy. They say jeggings, but they are more like regular denim pants than leggings, trust me. They're just very very skinny, just how I like them, they stretch out and become normal skinnies though, give it a week.

Now you guys don't have to see me with no bottoms, at least for a while (or would you like that?).






No comments: