ad

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Authority

I'm sooo tempted to get a police man cap, and then wear it out along with a tight leather jacket and some supremely tight shiny leather pants. I'm gonna strut my stuff on the street like I represent... something awesome, pose everytime I come by a light post, look all smug and cool, suck on a lollipop. I'll chuckle the whole time I do it. Ah, maybe fishnets go better with the cap...

No, I won't do any of that. But seriously, I want a police man cap. It looks authoritative and commanding (not in the sense described above, above is a border-line fetish fantasy that is NOT mine!). While I may not actually have any authority over anything, I'll at least look the part and be impressive. Maybe the children on the street will buy that I'm indeed a police woman and understand the sentiment of me telling them to give me all their candy.

(Google Image generated pictures)

No comments: