ad

Monday, September 19, 2011

Looks and character, everything matters

I think I listen to music for about 70% of my day. The other 30% would be when I'm asleep and when I talk to people (does that give you an idea of how many conversations I have per day? Did I just give myself away to be a loner?). So I listen to music when I'm on a computer. I'm listening to music when I work (lenient work environment FTW, but I do want a better job). I listen to music to avoid people. When I eat, go to the bathroom. Pretty much anytime and everywhere.

I also appreciate nice-looking ear-phones. I liked the Gaga ones, but I don't really take care of my things, so I've ripped the wires of those within a few months (despite the rubberized flat wire tech thingy). I've had a couple more pretty ear-phones after that, they were either bad sounding (I REALLY care about sound quality, like, REALLY, but I don't like paying more than $50 for them), or bad construction. If only the following ear-phones (click on pic to go to eBay listing) came with nice sound quality (deep basses I like) along with their cute looks, I'd buy them all. But they don't so its a waste of hard-earned moolah. Ah, these characteristics are so comparable to all the men I've met so far...




No comments: