ad

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dual Meanings

Now despite what I post here, I'm actually a very boring person. I don't wear star necklaces, gothic lolita outfits, or police man hats. I don't even wear a dress on a regular basis. So whatever I post here is all just what I wish I could be wearing. In truth, I'm just a t-shirt and jeans person. Or a some sort of top so I'm not just wearing a bra and pants so my butt isn't out for the world to see kinda person. This isn't because I'm lazy. Okay, its partly because I'm lazy. But its mostly because... actually I don't know, I should be able to dress how I want to dress regardless of the environment I live in and what life demands out of me. Not mad crazy braving the cold in -43 degree celcius wearing a bikini dressing, or showing up in the same attire in a church dressing, but dress more freely and worry less about life.

Well, right now I want to wear this Batman t-shirt. I don't particularly like or care for Batman, but I do find the design very intriguing. You see, it's a bat, sure, but it could also be teeth! Oohh...

No comments: