ad

Monday, September 19, 2011

Keeping up appearances

Lately, I feel this need to check my face out in the mirror a lot. I didn't do this before, but now I just need to see if my mustache has reappeared since my morning shave or not. Okay no, I don't grow hair at the speed of, uh, grass? But I do need to check if my concealer is in place, you know, just in case it migrated elsewhere from my mustache area. I have a mustache... Anyway, I don't like carrying too many things with me, especially when I'm working and can't lug my bag around with me. The only thing I carry with me would be my cell phone (which I didn't before either but people have been complaining about not reaching me so I've started to carry my phone, and now no one bothers looking for me). I had this urge to super glue a mirror to it, but I don't want to cause permanent damage to the thing that is pretty much the love of my life. So I Googled and voila, I came across these cases with mirrors on them, and other bling-tastic things. I like bling. These cases have a little too much bling on them, but they'll do, for now, since checking my reflection is just too important.



No comments: