ad

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Good ol'

I like to take care of my skin. Or so I like to think. I have a whole list of products (not a real list, more like a mental list) that I think of putting on my face. I have a whole system figured out, a protocol to follow, face wash, rub on toner, moisturize, some other things in between... But I don't actually follow through half of it. Usually after I wash my face, I forget to do everything else. Yeah really, that's how lazy and forgetful I am. Even if I remember to apply toner, my mind begins to wander and soon I'll go to sleep. Or maybe the moisturizer is just a few fingers too far away. I can't be bothered that much.

I learned something over the years though. No matter what else I do to my face, or rather what I don't do to my face, I always slather on Nivea cream (or creme) and I'm good to go! Mind you, I've got oily skin and I still layer on the Nivea despite its thick gooeyness which just adds more oil to my face. I usually do this at night so people don't have to be subjected to seeing a deep fried human on the run. In the morning, I wash my face with just water, and I've got soft smooth skin that is NOT oily but just hydrated, and since hydration is key (it is!), bad things don't happen quite as frequently, bad being the appearance of Mr. Zit and his more painful companion, Le Cyst. This works yo! And its cheap, so piling this stuff in multiple layers (about three times, once the whiteness disappears, I pile on another layer) does not hurt my poor Credit Card (I love you Credit Card, I love you).


Nivea Crème 400 ML (13.53 fl oz) Pack of 2

No comments: