ad

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Brrrrr... ffrrrr... uuurrrr.... crrrr.... kkkkrrr....

I hate it when the whether changes suddenly. Just last Saturday it was sweltering hot. It was hot to the point of humidity, hot to the point of irritation, hot to the point of miserability (is this a word?). It was so hot, I went stupid, I was drunk (no I wasn't really), I felt a weird high that I had never felt before (this I did). All in all, it was hot.

And now it's fucking freezing! Everything is so dry. There's not a drop of moisture in the air. The wind is howling (okay, I'm not really sure of this as I haven't stepped out for the past 4 days, but it sure feels like it). My body is shivering. My hands are numbing. My spine is hurting. Or maybe I'm just still for too long.

Its so coooooooold. And I'm soooo looooonelyyyyyy. Come huuuuug meeee. My sweeet heaaaaaart.

Sorry, I don't knw what happened there. I started singing suddenly. My subconcious must think I'm desperate (in many ways), it made me act without the acknowledgement of my concious. If only it would do it more often when I'm outside my room rather than inside...

For now I shall wish for these Canada mittens to keep my near frostbitten fingers warm.

No comments: