ad

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ctrl Paste

These adhesive eyeliner patch things by Dior intrigue me. Make-up isn't really my thing. Even if I try to make it my thing it doesn't happen and I've given up hope. I can't really put on eyeliner either (yes, its true, its supposedly a basic thing, and I can't frikkin' do it *sad face*). I do put on concealer, but that's just so I don't scare people with my zombie face. So when I saw these in my Sephora e-newsletter (is that what it's called?), I was moderately interested in trying them out. Or atleast I'll wonder about how they might look on my eyes. Since they cost $59, I'll leave it to my imagination for now, to visualize my eyes with these adhesive eyeliner things. And ofcourse I'll stalk beauty blogs in hopes that one of them will try it out and put up pictures online. Then I'll proceed to live my life through them...

No comments: